Art of Saying "NO"
Beloved Friends living a happy life is an ART. Good Communication skill is required in every walk of life YES is the most important word
to be practise for a happy life. But skilfull NO is also as imporatant as Saying YES...
Start practising These Saying and sprinkle a little bit courage, I promise you will survive...
1 Connot do the whole but this much i can do for you.....
2 "Not Now"...
3 I want to but I am unable Now...
4 I cant do it but here is whatI can do is .....
5 I do not feel to say Yes at this moment ....
6 I really appriciate you askimg me but i can't do it...
7 I understand your need help from me this time but i am sorry...
8 I am going to say no as of now and will let you know if anything changes...
9 I wisj I could...
10 I will definately think about this...
Start practising These Saying and sprinkle a little bit courage, I promise you will survive...
1 Connot do the whole but this much i can do for you.....
2 "Not Now"...
3 I want to but I am unable Now...
4 I cant do it but here is whatI can do is .....
5 I do not feel to say Yes at this moment ....
6 I really appriciate you askimg me but i can't do it...
7 I understand your need help from me this time but i am sorry...
8 I am going to say no as of now and will let you know if anything changes...
9 I wisj I could...
10 I will definately think about this...

Comments
Post a Comment