Dealing with Negative Talks....
Often you will find people with so much negative talks these days.
We cannot correct them or make them realize to be calm or meditative during communication. Here what you can do to Mindfully deal such peoples...
Skillfully create a boundary with such kind of people...
Be brief while answering any question...
Use the phrase I don't know more often...
Be blank while responding them don't respond them with any emotion...
Literally be as boring as u can be non responsive as possible ...
Don't feed into their drama...
Don't argue with negative talkers...
Negative talker tend to downloads all garbage in an empty mind so don't act as a dust bin...
Repeat inside I don't allow any word or emotion from this talk to enter into myself ...
We cannot correct them or make them realize to be calm or meditative during communication. Here what you can do to Mindfully deal such peoples...
Skillfully create a boundary with such kind of people...
Be brief while answering any question...
Use the phrase I don't know more often...
Be blank while responding them don't respond them with any emotion...
Literally be as boring as u can be non responsive as possible ...
Don't feed into their drama...
Don't argue with negative talkers...
Negative talker tend to downloads all garbage in an empty mind so don't act as a dust bin...
Repeat inside I don't allow any word or emotion from this talk to enter into myself ...

Comments
Post a Comment