Gratitude Prompts
Take a some colur pens and write and decorate the words which you find sutaible for this exercise...
A Strength of mine which I'm Greatful of...
Something I have with me which money cannot buy...
Something that comforts me of which I'm greatful of...
Something In Nature which I'm Greatful of...
A Memory of which I feel full of gratitude...
Something that Changes which I'm greatful of...
A Challenge running in my life at this moment I am greatful of...
Something Interesting That I'm Greatful of...
Something Beautiful that I'm Greatful of ...
A Strength of mine which I'm Greatful of...
Something I have with me which money cannot buy...
Something that comforts me of which I'm greatful of...
Something In Nature which I'm Greatful of...
A Memory of which I feel full of gratitude...
Something that Changes which I'm greatful of...
A Challenge running in my life at this moment I am greatful of...
Something Interesting That I'm Greatful of...
Something Beautiful that I'm Greatful of ...

Comments
Post a Comment