Discharging Anxiety

What Does Anxity look Like?

I think like everything is going wrong around me ...
I think like I should not be a victim like those who are suffering ...
I think like how I will be surviving in future ...
I think that I am falling in the trap of negative thinking...
I am worried when this pandemic will end...
Why so many people's are dying...
I don't see any ray of hope...
Is nature taking revenge...
I am so bothered for everyone ...
What will happen to me and my family if something goes wrong...

Let see how to cope with this energy ...

Despite of all these junk thoughts : JUST BREATH !!!
Deep Breathing for 10 Minutes can give you a huge relief...
Hot Green Tea can elevate your mood...
Move your body, take a long walk or Dance if possible...
Take a pen and go on writing whatever comes to your mind Don't edit write whatever comes into that moment..
Doing Gibberish for 20 Minutes before sleep...
Go on relaxing your body ...
Write Down Few Resourceful Emotions and take the posture of each emotion for 1 minute each...
Take a Long Shower....

The above mentioned techniques are very helpful in discharging the intensity of Anxiety in you so that the energies saved can be use to transform it into joy and happiness...

Comments

  1. Comment if you want more techniques on this topic !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FOUR LAWS OF A SHAMAN